Bagby - "Digital Wellness with a Human Soul" is looking for a talented intern to share our knowledge with, to cultivate creative ideas with, and to share hands-on experiences for growth in the digital communications and wellness industries! Is that you?
This is a totally NEW space so we value attitudes over aptitudes. Our goal is to help you build your career in an industry that will be leading the way over the next 5 years.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working hand in hand with content team as well as with founders.
- Upgrade branding materials from packaging to web including marketing initiatives (newsletter, reports, etc.).
- Help content team to create more visually appealing and effective content for social media.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to develop innovative ideas for new products and campaigns.
- Helping to support the business development efforts of the company.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- 1-3 years of experience in graphic design.
- Appetite and interest in Digital Wellness.
- Social media, content creation and digital marketing experience.
- Positive attitude.
- Able to present their design decisions clearly and effectively. Can complete projects with minimal supervision and basic art direction.
- The ability to be proactive and work as part of a team, as well as independently.
- Strong portfolio of design work.
- Experience in branding, web design as well as printing.
- Proficiency or advance skills with Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Video editing will be a plus.
What we offer:
- Flexibility. You can work remotely and come to WeWork (Raleigh) to meet anytime.
- Working in a new inspiring industry that is growing enormously every day.
- Working with a great team and in a creative and inspiring environment, including experts in Digital Wellness, Digital Marketing and Retail.
- 12-20h a week (Part time position).
- Interesting compensation for a part time role: $1500 for 6 moths period (paid $1000 after 4 months + $250 per month for the remaining period). We require a 4-month commitment.
- Networking opportunities with all the new players in the industry.
- An opportunity to show, test and grow your creative potential.
- An open-minded and creative-driven environment.
- A potential opportunity to work in other related digital wellness projects.
What makes us unique:
- We are small team with a BIG vision.
- We are working for a positive social cause. Your work will make a real and relevant impact.
- We have human DNA and we are tech-free. Our positioning is totally unique in the industry.
Starting date and duration:
Now - (6 months + full-time member).