Bagby - "Digital Wellness with a Human Soul" is looking for a creative-minded person with an interest in the Digital Wellness space.
Are you a creative mind who loves digital marketing and develop online communities? Do you believe there is nothing more powerful than peer recommendations and influencer marketing? Is Earned Media your jam? Are you well connected with influencers and you are growing your following in the wellness space?
If you believe in the power of social media and online communities while you are interested in digital wellness, this is for you!
This is a totally NEW space so we value attitudes over aptitudes. Our goal is to help you build your career in an industry that will be leading the way over the next 5 years.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working hand in hand with the founding and creative team.
- Managing and leading our “Earned” brand strategy and efforts to boost User Generated Content and product recommendations.
- Running and developing our growing Digital Detox Heroes community. A new TRIBE of individuals who have taken it upon themselves to unplug and inspired others to follow. You, too, can start the change we need in this Instagram-driven society and switch the narrative to a mindful and more human use of technology. https://bagby.co/pages/digital-detox-heroes
- Leading our ambassador / affiliate program to generate additional revenue. https://bagby.co/pages/collaborators
- Helping and supporting with copywriting for social media content. You will work with our creative team to develop engaging content pieces.
- Preparing newsletters and email campaigns for key dates.
- Suggesting topics and writing relevant articles for our blog (2 blog post month)
- Identifying social media trends, community engagement and earned media opportunities to create viral content (reels, remix, etc.)
- Helping to support the business development efforts of the company.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Appetite and interest in building a career in Digital Wellness.
- Knowledge or experience on Shopify, emailing, Dovetale or other marketing affiliate is a plus but not mandatory. You are here to learn!
- Understanding of major platforms including Instagram, YouTube or TikTok.
- Ability to be proactive and work as part of a team, as well as independently.
- Positive attitude.
- Enrolled at an accredited college or university or recently graduated.
What we offer:
- Flexibility. You can work remotely and come to WeWork (Raleigh) to meet anytime.
- Working in a new inspiring industry that is growing enormously every day.
- You will learn about both Digital Wellness and Digital Marketing from experts.
- 10-20h a week (Part-time position).
- Interesting monthly compensation during probation period:
$400 first three months + $600 following three months + part time role.
We require a 6-month commitment.
- Networking opportunities with all the new players in the industry.
- An opportunity to show, test and grow your creative potential.
- An open-minded and creative-driven environment.
- A potential opportunity to work in other related digital wellness projects.
- A job offer in the organization after completing the 6 months period.
What makes us unique:
- We are a small team with a BIG vision.
- We are working for a positive social cause. Your work will make a real and relevant impact.
- We have human DNA and we are tech-free. Our positioning is totally unique in the industry.
Starting date and duration:
NOW - 6 month (3 month probation period + 3 month development phase) + 6 month part time role.