Bagby - "Digital Wellness with a Human Soul" is looking for a creative minded Intern with interest in the Digital Wellness space.
Are you a creative mind who loves social media and masters tools like Canva? Are you someone who has so much fun creating content and push it to go viral? Are you well connected with influencers and you are growing your following in the wellness space?
If you believe in the power of social media while you are interested in digital wellness, this is for you!
This is a totally NEW space so we value attitudes over aptitudes. Our goal is to help you build your career in an industry that will be leading the way over the next 5 years.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working hand in hand with the founding team.
- Leading short content creation / curation (copywriting + visuals).
- Managing social media channels and looking for influencer engagement opportunities.
- Identifying social media trends, #s, challenges and brainstorming and executing on innovative designs and concepts for marketing initiatives.
- Plan strategy for new social media networks like TikTok, Pinterest, etc.
- Suggesting new tools we can use to improve our social media presence and engagement.
- Assisting with marketing initiatives and online advertising across multiple product lines.
- Proposing innovative ideas for new products and campaigns.
- Helping to support the business development efforts of the company.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Appetite and interest in building a career in Digital Wellness.
- Social media, content creation and digital marketing experience.
- Deep understanding of major platforms including Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook, and working knowledge of other large or emerging platforms such as TikTok or Reddit.
- Comfortable designing your own graphics and making your posts on Canva, memes and GIFs.
- Catchy and engaging short copywriting for social media.
- Ability to be proactive and work as part of a team, as well as independently.
- Positive attitude.
- Enrolled at an accredited college or university.
What we offer:
- Flexibility. You can work remotely and come to WeWork (Raleigh) to meet anytime.
- Working in a new inspiring industry that is growing enormously every day.
- You will learn about both Digital Wellness and Digital Marketing from experts.
- 10-20h a week (Part-time position).
- Interesting compensation during probation period: $400-$600 per month. We require a 6-month commitment.
- Networking opportunities with all the new players in the industry.
- An opportunity to show, test and grow your creative potential.
- An open-minded and creative-driven environment.
- A potential opportunity to work in other related digital wellness projects.
- A job offer in the organization after completing the internship.
What makes us unique:
- We are a small team with a BIG vision.
- We are working for a positive social cause. Your work will make a real and relevant impact.
- We have human DNA and we are tech-free. Our positioning is totally unique in the industry.
Starting date and duration:
NOW - (3 months probation period + 6 months part time + full-time member).