Bagby - "Digital Wellness with a Human Soul" is looking for a creative minded Intern with interest in the Digital Wellness space.
This is a totally NEW space so we value attitudes over aptitudes. Our goal is to help you build your career in an industry that will be leading the way over the next 5 years.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working hand in hand with executive and founding team.
- Assisting with marketing initiatives across multiple product lines including content management, influencer / collaborative marketing, email marketing and social media management.
- Proposing innovative ideas for new products and campaigns.
- Helping to support the business development efforts of the company.
- Writing content pieces for media like Thrive Global, Well+Good, MindBodyGreen, etc.
- Connecting and building a network of collaborators to drive word-of-mouth.
- Working with event managers to find and manage relevant sponsorship opportunities (sales commission).
- Manage ecommerce platforms (Shopify, Etsy and Faire).
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Appetite and interest in building a career in Digital Wellness.
- Social media, digital marketing and ecommerce experience.
- Project management.
- Positive attitude.
- Great writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- The ability to be proactive and work as part of a team, as well as independently.
- Good interpersonal skills to talk to event managers and potential collaborators.
- Basic skills in video editing, photography and vector design (Illustrator) will be a plus.
- Tools you might be using: Facebook and Instagram ads manager, Canva, Shopify, Etsy, MailChimp, Microsoft office suite, Wordpress, Influencer, Kickbooster, etc.
What we offer:
- Flexibility. You can work remotely and come to WeWork to meet anytime.
- Working in a new inspiring industry that is growing enormously every day.
- You will learn about both Digital Wellness and Digital Marketing from experts.
- Networking opportunities with all the new players in the industry.
- An opportunity to show, test and grow your creative potential.
- An open-minded and creative-driven environment.
- A potential opportunity to work in other related marketing projects.
What makes us unique:
- We are small team with a BIG vision.
- We are working for a positive social cause. Your work will make a real and relevant impact.
- We have human DNA and we are tech-free. Our positioning is totally unique in the industry.
Starting date and duration:
ASAP - 6 months with an option to extend until the end of the year and eventually become a full-time member.
We don't need you to send a CV but to tell us in 5 lines WHY you are interested and in 5 lines WHAT can you bring to the table. Leave your message below.