Bagby - "Digital Wellness with a Human Soul" is looking for a creative minded Intern with interest in the Digital Wellness space.
This is a totally NEW space so we value attitudes over aptitudes. Our goal is to help you build your career in an industry that will be leading the way over the next 5 years.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working hand in hand with executive and founding team.
- Leading content creation / curation (copywriting + visuals) , social media management, newsletters and media opportunities.
- Assisting with marketing initiatives and online advertising across multiple product lines.
- Building purposeful guides to attract and engage with potential consumers (Ex. Screen Time Tracker, Digital Wellness Collaborative Report, etc.)
- Proposing innovative ideas for new products and campaigns.
- Writing content pieces for blog and pitching targeted media like Thrive Global, Well+Good, MindBodyGreen, etc.
- Helping on packaging design and marketing materials.
- Helping to support the business development efforts of the company.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Appetite and interest in building a career in Digital Wellness.
- Social media, content creation and digital marketing experience.
- Positive attitude.
- Great writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- The ability to be proactive and work as part of a team, as well as independently.
- Basic skills in photography and vector design (Illustrator) for content creation as well as packaging and marketing materials.
- Video editing will be a plus.
- Tools you might be using: Instagram, Facebook ads manager, Canva, Trello, MailChimp, Microsoft office suite, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
What we offer:
- Flexibility. You can work remotely and come to WeWork (Raleigh) to meet anytime.
- Working in a new inspiring industry that is growing enormously every day.
- You will learn about both Digital Wellness and Digital Marketing from experts.
- 20-25h a week (Part time position).
- Interesting compensation for a part time role: $1000 at the end of a 4 moths period ($250 per month). We require a 4-month commitment.
- Networking opportunities with all the new players in the industry.
- An opportunity to show, test and grow your creative potential.
- An open-minded and creative-driven environment.
- A potential opportunity to work in other related digital wellness projects.
- A job offer in the organization after completing internship.
What makes us unique:
- We are small team with a BIG vision.
- We are working for a positive social cause. Your work will make a real and relevant impact.
- We have human DNA and we are tech-free. Our positioning is totally unique in the industry.
Starting date and duration:
NOW - (4 months + 4 months + full-time member).