Bagby - "Digital Wellness with a Human Soul" is looking for a creative minded Intern with interest in the Digital Wellness space.
This is a totally NEW space so we value attitudes over aptitudes. Our goal is to help you build your career in an industry that will be leading the way over the next 10 years.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working hand in hand with executive and founding team.
- Managing ecommerce / online stores (Shopify / Etsy / Faire) : Order management, offers, customer service, content updates, reporting, etc.)
- Leading monthly ongoing influencer program.
- Connecting and building a network of collaborators to drive word-of-mouth.
- Proposing and building Bagby's affiliate product portfolio.
- Assisting with marketing initiatives branding projects (Digital Detox Heroes, Digital Wellness Collaborative Report, etc.).
- Helping to support the business development efforts of the company.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Appetite and interest in building a career in Digital Wellness.
- Ecommerce and online store management notions.
- Customer service skillset: Active listening, Conflict resolution, Empathy / Friendliness, Patience, Responsiveness and Timeliness.
- Project management.
- Good writing and proofreading skills.
- The ability to be proactive and work as part of a team, as well as independently.
- Tools you might be using: Shopify, Etsy, Faire, Typeform, Instagram, Amazon, ZenDesk, Kickbooster, etc.
What we offer:
- Flexibility. You can work remotely and come to WeWork (Raleigh, NC) to meet anytime.
- Interesting compensation for a part time role: $1500 at the end of a 6 moths period ($250 per month). We require a 6-month commitment.
- Working in a new inspiring industry that is growing enormously every day.
- You will learn how to run a full online store from A to Z.
- Developing experience with in-demand skills like affiliate marketing, ecommerce and influencer engagement.
- Networking opportunities with all the new players in the industry.
- An opportunity to show, test and grow your creative potential.
- An open-minded and creative-driven environment.
- A potential opportunity to work in other related digital wellness projects.
What makes us unique:
- We are small team with a BIG vision.
- We are working for a positive social cause. Your work will make a real and relevant impact.
- We have human DNA and we are tech-free. Our positioning is totally unique in the industry.