Bagby - "Digital Wellness with a Human Soul" is looking for a results-oriented minded person with interest in the Digital Wellness space.
This is a totally NEW space so we value attitudes over aptitudes. Our goal is to help you build your career in an industry that will be leading the way over the next 5 years while you build your network and portfolio. Are you ready to prove your worth in a totally new but inspiring industry?
This is not a content creation, social media, creative / designer related job.
This is not a online store manager or online lead generation marketing role.
We are looking for a sales / results driven person who proactively manages their agenda and connect with companies, coaches, event managers, teacher, retailers or stores.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working hand in hand with Co-Founder & CEO.
- Helping to support the business development efforts of the company.
- Prospecting for potential sales opportunities across different (no end consumer) audiences: events, retailers, corporate, stores, projects, mindfulness professionals, partners, schools, dating sites, etc.
- Connecting, building, developing and maintaining a profitable client base (no end consumer) interested in digital wellness products / services.
- Working with event managers to find and manage relevant sponsorship opportunities.
- Helping with product sampling.
- Proposing marketing ideas or new ways to reach out to our key audiences.
- Helping (along with the design team) develop materials, display and packaging requirements for retail and stores.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Appetite and interest in building a career in Digital Wellness.
- Sales-minded and open to making contacts via phone and networking.
- Sales management experience of 1-2 years.
- Retail or corporate sales experience is an important plus.
- Passion for people and developing sales relationships.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Goal-oriented with a focus on achieving sales success.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Positive attitude and patience.
- The ability to be proactive and work as part of a team, as well as independently.
What we offer:
- Flexibility. You can work remotely and come to WeWork (Raleigh, NC) to meet anytime.
- Working in a new inspiring industry that is growing enormously every day.
- You will learn about both Digital Wellness from experts.
- Networking opportunities with all the new players in the industry.
- An opportunity to show, test and grow your sales management potential.
- An open-minded and creative-driven environment.
- A potential opportunity to work in other related projects.
- Commission-Sales based compensation.
What makes us unique:
- We are small team with a BIG vision.
- We are working for a positive social cause. Your work will make a real and relevant impact.
- We have human DNA and we are tech-free. Our positioning is totally unique in the industry.
Starting date and duration:
NOW - 9 months + full-time member.