Bagby - "Digital Wellness with a Human Soul" is looking for a digital marketing specialist with interest in the Digital Wellness space.
This is a totally NEW space so we value attitudes over aptitudes. Our goal is to help you build your career in an industry that will be leading the way over the next 5 years.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working hand in hand with executive and founding team.
- Responsible for helping maintain the brand across every digital channels, including online stores, social media, influencer outreach and marketing campaigns.
- Managing and maintaining online stores (Shopify, Etsy, marketplaces).
- Leading content creation / curation (copywriting + visuals) / scheduling / commenting / reporting , social media management and newsletters.
- Planning and creating a calendar with top key dates, content opportunities, sales, etc.
- Conduct keyword / hashtag research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content and website.
- Proposing / suggesting tools that help the brand optimize and improve its social media efforts.
- Assisting with marketing initiatives and online advertising across multiple product lines.
- Helping to support the business development efforts of the company.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Appetite and interest in building a career in Digital Wellness.
- 1+ Years of Experience in Digital Marketing
- Ideally based in North Carolina.
- Some experience ecommerce / online stores (Shopify, Etsy, Marketplaces, etc.).
- Know how to plan, create and implement a marketing strategy.
- Experience executing paid social media campaigns.
- Positive attitude.
- The ability to be proactive and work as part of a team, as well as independently.
- Basic skills promoting content, social and online ads (Instagram, Facebook, Google, etc.)
- Experience and knowledge in TikTok is much valued.
- Tools you might be using include: Instagram, Facebook ads manager, Later, Canva, Trello, PageFly, MailChimp, Microsoft office suite, Shopify, Etsy, etc.
What we offer:
- Flexibility. You can work remotely and come to WeWork (Raleigh) to meet anytime.
- Working in a new inspiring industry that is growing enormously every day.
- You will learn about both Digital Wellness and Digital Marketing from experts.
- 10-25h a week (Part time position).
- Interesting compensation during probation period: $400-600 per month. We require a 6-month commitment.
- Networking opportunities with all the new players in the industry.
- An opportunity to show, test and grow your digital marketing career and potential.
- An open-minded and creative-driven environment.
- A potential opportunity to work in other related digital wellness projects.
- A eventual job offer in the organization.
What makes us unique:
- We are a small team with a BIG vision.
- We are working for a positive social cause. Your work will make a real and relevant impact.
- We have human DNA and we are tech-free. Our positioning is totally unique in the industry.
Starting date and duration:
NOW - (3-6 months Probation + 6 months part time + full-time member).